ag banner

***Information for COVID-19 Situation***

If you need samples submitted during this time, please contact Juli at the email listed to the left or leave a message at the office. We will work out a way to help you submit feed, soil, water, and seed samples. We still have our hay and soil probes available if you need them. If you need plant or insect identification, please send images to Juli and she will assist you. It is also time to start your yard and garden work, if you have issues or have questions, please let Juli know.

MSU Extension works with the Montana Department of Agriculture to provide testing and licensing for the Montana Private Pesticide Applicator Program. We are working on addressing many issues around providing this service during this time. As many of you with private pesticide licenses are aware, this year, everyone in our District 3 must have 6 credits or their licenses will expire at the end of the year. We are working to come up with options for anyone looking to get licensed. Extension Agents across the state are working with our Pesticide Program Coordinator and the Montana Department of Ag to get answers to everyone. As soon as we know the direction the program will be taking, we will get that information out.


Blaine County Extension Agriculture

MSU Extension agriculture and natural resources programs apply university research and resources to help Montana agricultural producers and land owners increase profits, reduce loss, protect our food supply and sustain future resources.

Services Offered at the Office

Please stop in the office anytime, and we will do our best to assist you with your needs!

  • Nitrate Testing
  • Hay Probe Rental
  • Soil Testing
  • Water Testing
  • Forage Analysis
  • Ration Building
  • MontGuides
  • Livestock News Publications
  • Private Pesticide Applicator Testing

Upcoming Events

 If you need to get your Initial Private Applicator License, please call the office. We will assist you in the process.